How to Use Instagram Collections?Mark T.
Mostly, people browse Instagram and take screenshots of things to like them. However, it is undoubtedly hard to find what you saved later in the gallery. Instagram understands the needs of its users. Therefore, it introduced an Instagram collection feature. In this post, I will tell you how to create and manage your Instagram collections. Besides, you will know how to make the most out of with FollowersCart.UK Instagram services.
What is Instagram Collections Feature?
This feature lets every Instagram user save posts and images in their account. A person can create more than one collection and add relevant posts and images to it. The purpose of the collection is to save something you like or desire to read or use later. Instead of finding or searching for something, you can bookmark it and make it a part of your collections. Other users can't see your collection. It's your private collection, so save whatever you likes on Instagram.
How to Save Images on Instagram Collections
For this purpose, you need to follow these steps.
- Open Instagram
- Browse it, like an image, and want to save it? Click on the flag or bookmark icon, which appears in the lower right corner.
- It will take you to the "SAVE To" menu. Click on tap on the "plus +" icon. Type the name of the collection and click done.
How to View Save Posts on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app
- Click on the three vertical lines menu icon that appears on the right side.
- Choose "Saved" from the drop-down menu.
- Tap on it, and it will unlock all the collections.
- Choose a collection you want to explore, and it's how you can view save posts on Instagram.
How to Create a New collection on Instagram
- Go to Profile, tap on the menu icon.
- Choose "Saved" options.
- Click on the plus icon.
- It will allow you to create a new collection. Type the name of the collection and also add a cover image. You can make collections like DIY, pets, fashion, shopping, travel, etc.
- A new collection is created; you can save posts directly into it.
How to Remove a Single Post from Your Collection
When your Instagram collections are filled with tons of posts, you want to get rid of some. Here is what you need to do.
- Open your Profile
- Click on the menu icon and choose "Saved."
- You will see collection pages, open a collection from where you want to remove a post.
- Choose unwanted posts; tap the bookmark button once.
- A pop-up menu will remove; choose "Remove" to delete the post or "Move" If you want to move this post to another collection.
How to Delete Multiple Posts from Your Collection
- Go to Profile, and Choose Saved from the drop-down menu.
- Open a collection whose posts you want to delete. Click on the three dots you see on the top right corner.
- Click Select and start selecting posts you want to eliminate from the collection. And it's how you can remove all unwanted posts from Instagram collections at once.
How to Edit Instagram Collections
- Go to Your Instagram profile.
- Click on the menu icon and choose "saved."
- Open a collection you want to edit, click on vertical dots on the top right corner.
- Choose Edit Collection, and now you can change the name of your collection or delete it.
The Multiple Uses of Instagram Collections
Here is how to make the most of this Instagram feature.
During your discovery, you come across a variety of locations that you adore. You can add images to your travel collection, which will prove useful when you plan a trip.
Shopping and Discount
It happens that many brands offer special deals and discounts. You can save posts of deals and vouchers that you can use later during your shopping.
Collect Good Post for Reading Time
If you are an avid reader who loves to read excellent posts, you can create your post reading collection. Next time you are in a mood, you have tons of material to dive into, and the best thing is you won't have to search around. Sometimes, when you don't have time to read important posts, you can bookmark them and read them in your free time.
Save Posts Without Following
You may not like to follow some brands because it's irritating to see their posts on your feed. In another case, you don't want to track your relative but still want to save their post. In that case, you can add posts to your accounts without getting irritated or noticed.
Get Instagram auto likes services for posts and use some creative ideas to engage users, and many people take pictures from influencers and other top accounts. You can keep an eye on trends and save post ideas that you can instill in your account later.
If you have a business account, you are always on the hunt for customer's attention. When your competitor does good in certain areas, you can save his post to do a comparative analysis. It's how you can grow in the Instagram business.